The interested parties are informed (according to Article 4, c.1 of the GDPR) of the following general profiles, applicable to all areas of processing:
• all data is processed in compliance with current privacy regulations (EU Reg. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree 101/2018);
• all data is processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the interested party, in compliance with the general principles established by Article 5 of the GDPR;
• specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access (GDPR, Art.32).
The data controller of the data collected through this site is Fagioli S.p.A. - Registered address: Via G.B. Ferraris 13, S.Ilario D'Enza (RE) - Italy - Share capital Euro 18,299,500 - VAT no. 00674300355. To contact us you can write an e-mail to email@example.com
Rights of the data subjects
• right to request the presence and access to personal data concerning the subject (Article 15 "Right of access")
• right to obtain the rectification/integration of inaccurate or incomplete data (Article 16 "Right of rectification")
• right to obtain, for justified reasons, the cancellation of data (Article 17 "Right to cancellation")
• right to obtain limitation of treatment (Article 18 "Right to limitation")
• right to receive data concerning the subject in a structured format (Article 20 "Right to portability)
• right to dissent the processing and automated decision-making processes, including profiling (Art.21, 22)
• right to withdraw a previously given consent;
• right to submit, in the event of no response, a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Data processing connected to the functioning of this site
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
The GDPR applies, however, to the following data processing activities that Fagioli S.p.A. carries out through this website:
Cookies have the function of streamlining web traffic analysis or signaling when a specific site or part of a site is visited, distinguishing between visitors in order to provide personalized content, and helping administrators to improve the site and the user’s browsing experience. Through cookies we cannot access any other information stored on your device, even if that is where the cookies are downloaded.
“Work with us” pages
FAGIOLI S.P.A., as independent Data Controller of Personal Data, informs you, as an interested party, that:
the requested personal data (common data) that are entered and stored on this website are here on the WORK WITH US section aimed at:
• managing the assessment of candidates for the establishment of an employment relationship;
these data are processed by our assigned employees (in charge of personal data processing by FAGIOLI S.p.A.) and electronically stored on a dedicated web server, subsequently printed and filed on paper form; the aforementioned data is subject to processing exclusively for the indicated purposes; no other form of communication and dissemination is permitted.
With relation to the aforementioned processing operations, the rights as per arts. 15, 16, 17, 18 e 19 of the GDPR – EU Regulation no. 679/16 (right of Access, Modification, Cancellation, Limitation of the processing and Notification in cases of Modification/Cancellation/Limitation on the part of the Data Controller) may be exercised. Requests for the exercise of the rights should be forwarded to Fagioli S.p.A. to the company address.
How do we process your data and who can access it?
The processing of your data takes place in compliance with the Regulations and with the methods and tools that we deem most suitable for preserving your privacy.
In addition to us, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, companies IT, communication agencies) appointed, in the hypotheses envisaged by the law, Data Processors by us. You can obtain the complete list of data processors by writing to our e-mail address. We will not disclose your data.
Where is your data?
The processing of your data takes place on European soil. We have chosen partners who allow us to keep the data within the Union, in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
What about your rights?
As an interested data subject, you have the right to obtain, in the cases provided for under Law, access to your personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns them or to oppose the treatment (to find out what are all your rights can consult the Regulation in articles 15 and following). To exercise your rights, you can write to us at the e-mail address that we have indicated at the top of this document.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
It should be noted that this information may be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this policy.